Friday, January 23, 2009

Some issues handled/ handling by Christopher (email sent by 19 January)

RE: PTPTN
1. Cik Masnanneh is handling it. She asked me to wait for her answer, and I have kept following up with her. So far, no responds other than "WAIT" has been given to me yet.

2. The reason for the delay is most probably due to the late submission of student results to certify that we're above 2.00 CGPA. Some party said it's due to the switch of the school's 3 year course to 4 year course. But the final words on the cause is not yet known. So..... wait.

(*Jian Ming: But i believe all of you get the money banked in on 20 January 09 already, right?)

RE: Registration of Course

1. Some people told me that they can't register online, "Credit hour not enough". The system has been reportedly readjusted. Please try again from now until 29 Jan and give feedback asap if there's any further problem.


RE: NR-Registration Status

Seksyen 3P UMS said they need 3 weeks to process. I'll follow up after CNY.

that's all, any question please tell me.

Sorry for sending you this late.


Thank you.

Regards,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment