Thursday, April 30, 2009

Issue Kolej Kediaman (2)

What to say for the system in UMS?
Speechless…

Ok, back to the topic regarding the Kolej issue. Seem that the kolej placement already came out in your SMP account. However, it seems that a few of you are in the list showm on the Kolej notice board of being rejected, but your SMP account said you are accepted. It considered a good news, I think so. But please do keep a copy of that good news as a prove. Print screen or what ever method you think is valid and can be as a good prove.

In my case, I was accepted in KKIP Kolej list, but in the SMP, I am being rejected and asking me to appeal.

What to say?

Whatever so, please email again to foodstep@yahoo.com if the different result occurred between the list in each Kolej and in SMP account and state your problem.

All the best!


Jian Ming
30 April 2009, Thursday, 08.51am

2 comments:

  1. i tink it's late dy, but lastym i look at my hostel status on 29th apr,, it said my application is diluluskan,, then yesterday i called kg E, they said the system is 'confused' and approve all application,,
    so now need to reapply,, wutlah..

    ReplyDelete